Thursday, April 25, 2013

Context Free Art

In this publication i'm posting some of my productions made with the software Context Free. The site is http://www.contextfreeart.org/. This is an unique software for producing math to art! It is based on dynamic change of coordinate system and the use of the structure of Chomsky's grammars. Context Free can be easily used to produce mandalas, fractals and even beautiful pictures.
Here is what I've done

Shiny spirals

Deep in the matter

In the realization of God's will is the power of the human soul

Summer snowflake

A star

Between the dimensions

Surreal nature's beauty 1

Pentacle

Does this snowflake move?

Sun 753

Surreal nature's beauty 2

Surreal nature's beauty 3
I also made an abstract composition called "The Holy Trinity". The figures are made via Besier curves, but firstly they were drown by hand. I am showing some of the pictures of the process of making "The Holy Trinity". In the picture, the Sun represents the Father, the dove - the Holy Spirit, and the heart - the CHRIST.

Archangel Raphael in the night sky

Morning blessing of the Sun

Morning sky

The Holy Trinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment